Gymshark Hyper Sport Prize Draw
Terms and Conditions:
By taking part in this prize draw you accept and agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any of the terms and conditions stated, then you should not take part. It is your responsibility to ensure that you review the current terms and conditions before entering. We, Gymshark, recommend that you save a copy of the terms and conditions for future reference during the prize draw.
Gymshark reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize in breach of these terms.
1. What can you win?
The prize draw winner will win each of the products from the Hyper Sport collection in one size and one colour (“the Prize”).
The Prize may not be exchanged nor is it transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Prize is subject to winner confirmation of eligibility. Gymshark holds the right to change, alter or withdraw the prize draw at any time due to change in any applicable law or any events outside the control of Gymshark. Gymshark shall not be responsible for any delay, cancellation or rescheduling of the Prize. If the Prize is unavailable at the time of the prize draw, an alternative item may be chosen.
2. Who can enter?
Entrants must be aged 18 or over to partake in the prize draw. Gymshark reserves the right to ask the winner to provide proof of age. The prize draw is open to anyone over the age of 18 except Employees (and their immediate family) of Gymshark, or anyone directly associated with Gymshark or the administration of the prize draw. Gymshark reserves the right (as its sole discretion) to decide if the eligibility criteria are met - if the eligibility criteria are not met, the entry will be invalid.
3. How to enter.
Retweet the Hyper Sport prize draw tweet which will be pinned to the Gymshark Twitter profile from 15:00 BST on 24th June 2019 to 15:00 BST on 25th June 2019. Only one entry is permitted per person. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. All entrants must provide a postal address and full name to claim a prize.
No purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw.
4. Closing times.
The prize draw will be open from 15:00PM BST on 24th June 2019 to 3:00PM BST on 25th June 2019. Any entries received after 15:00PM BST on 25th June 2019 will not be valid, counted, accepted or considered.
5. How are the winners selected?
The winner will be decided by random selection within Gymshark HQ supervised by an independent person. The winner will be notified via Direct Message at or around 15:30 BST on 25th June 2019. The Prize will be sent to the winner within 7 days of their selection of the colour and size of the products.
The decision of Gymshark regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
By taking part in the prize draw, entrants agree to participate in publicity at Gymshark's request if they are a winner. Entrants agree that Gymshark (or any third party nominated by Gymshark) may, in its sole discretion use their name, image, any relevant video footage of them and comments relating to the prize draw and their experience for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide, without notice and without any fee being paid.
Gymshark reserves the right to withdraw the prize draw (or any part of it) if a winner breaches any of the terms in these terms and conditions or if they are found to have acted in a dishonest or fraudulent manner.
If you wish to contact Gymshark in relation to the prize draw, please email us. email@example.com.
The winner’s name can be obtained by sending an email to the Gymshark email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Gymshark accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
2. Insofar as is permitted by law, Gymshark, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate any winner or accept any liability for any loss or damage occurring as a result of taking up any prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Gymshark, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
3. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of prizes. By entering the prize draw, all entrants agree to allowing their name to be provided to anyone seeking details of the winner.
4. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draws submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
5. The Promoter of this prize draw is Gymshark Limited of GSHQ, Central Boulevard, Blythe Valley, Solihull, B90 8AB
Your participation in the Gymshark Hyper Sport Prize Draw will involve providing us with personal data which we collect and use to organise the competition and to promote our products, services and events to you.
Full details of your rights in relation to the personal data we collect, how we use it, who we share it with, how long we keep it and how to end use of it by us is set out in our Privacy Notice which you can read on our website: https://uk.gymshark.com/pages/privacy-policy
Show us you consent to Gymshark using your personal data to promote our products, services and events to you by retweeting the Gymshark Hyper Sport Prize Draw tweet which will be pinned to the Gymshark Twitter profile from 15:00 BST on 24th June 2019 to 15:00 BST on 25th June 2019.