Four new capsules. One growing family. Explore the Adapt Collection and its newest family member...
If there's one thing self-isolation and lockdown has given us, it's more time to indulge in life's simple pleasures.
From jigsaw puzzles and book reading to honing our skills in the kitchen, we're all practising new ways to develop our expertise and mindset.
Whether the Great British Bake Off is your inspiration, or MasterChef - learning a new recipe, and nailing it, gives a fantastic level of self-achievement.
With life being a little slower-paced than usual, it's the perfect time to brush up on your slow cooker skills, learning new, healthy recipes that may well become staple meals in the months to come.
This super simple teriyaki chicken recipe is mouthwateringly easy to make, packed full of protein and bursting with flavour. Give it a try!
With minimal ingredients and very little prep time, this is one to throw in the slow cooker in the AM before indulging in the PM - share it with the family or cook extra for your at-home meal-prep… It's time to level up in the kitchen.
Teriyaki Chicken Slow Cooker Recipe
Scroll down to find out how to make this super tasty teriyaki chicken recipe...
232 Calories p/serving
- Protein: 31g
- Carbs: 14g
- Fat: 6g
*recipe makes 4 servings
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 scallions/green onions, sliced
- Sesame seeds, toasted
- 2 cups brown rice
- 1 bunch broccoli, steamed
- Add olive oil, soy sauce and garlic to your slow cooker and stir.
- Add the chicken breasts, tossing until coated in the sauce.
- Cook for 8 hours on a low heat.
- Turn every 2 hours (if possible, not essential).
- Prepare sides dishes ready for serving.
- After 8 hours, check the chicken is cooked thoroughly and flakes easily with a fork
- Serve on top of your chosen sides, and enjoy!