Full Body Blaster | Krissy Cela
How has everyone been?
As you all know, the launch of the Ombre Collection was a massive hit, and if I’m being honest, it is probably one of my favourite collections! Myself and a group of the Gymshark girls got to meet up in London BLOK gym and workout together. We were able to test out the collection at its full capacity, and it has the Krissy tick of approval!
I wanted to share the Full Body Blaster Workout I made the girls go through with you all. You are going to feel it burn your entire body, and it is a great fat blaster too.
The workout is divided into three sections; lower body, upper body and abs.
Equipment Required: 1 Dumbbell and Yoga Mat
Duration: 40-45 Minutes
Warm up/dynamic stretches: 5 minutes
Lower body: 10 minutes
1. Squat into swinging arms - 10 reps
2. Standing pike toe touches - 10 reps
3. Standing middle straddle hand touches side to side - 10 reps
4. Standing around the worlds - 15 reps
Circuit 1: Lower body
2. Walking squats - 4 reps forward/4 reps backwards
1 minute/2 sets
3. Jumping squats - 30 seconds/2 sets
4. Squats into dumbbell press - 1 minute/2 sets
5. Sumo squats - 1 minute/2 sets
6. Donkey kick back - 30 seconds each leg/2 sets
7. Body weight bridges - 1 minute/2 sets
Circuit 2: Upper body
9. Burpees - 15 reps/2 sets
10. Dumbbell front raises - 15 reps/2 sets
11. Push ups - 15 reps/2 Sets
12. Dumbbell bent over rows - 15 reps/2 sets
13. Dumbbell front raises - 15 reps/2 sets
Circuit 3: Abs
1. Toe touches - 1 minute
2. Heel touches - 1 minute
3. Reverse crunch - 1 minute
4. Plank - 1 minute
5. Flutter kicks - 1 minute
RESTS: After each set in each circuit ensure you are resting for a good 30-40 seconds before continuing to the next exercise.
Perform each circuit one after the other and make sure you foam roll after your workout to prevent soreness.
We all had a post workout smoothie which was yummy! So I have provided you with a Post workout smoothie recipe below:
1 banana (alternative 1/2 avocado), 1 handful of berries (your choice), 1 handful of spinach, 2 scoops of protein powder, 1 tbsp peanut butter (alternative: 3 dates), 250ml plant based milk of your choice.
Blend all ingredients together in a blender and serve with ice if you wish.
I hope you give this workout and smoothie a go - let me know in the comments below if you would like to see more!
Love you always and forever, Krissy Cela x