A Gymshark Event. But, Make It Online. We've brought the buzz of our IRL events, straight to the URL. With appearances from a few special guests, you won't want to miss out on this.
Bring Autumn to your kitchen with my pumpkin spice muffin recipe, perfect for a quick breakfast bite or a mid-morning snack with a golden brew.
Quick and easy to make, the recipe ensures the perfect balance of sweetness and spice and as an added bonus, it's packed full of protein!
I've topped mine with some crushed pecans for a slight crunch but as always, this is completely optional!
LAINEY'S TOP TIPS:
STORAGE: STORE IN AN AIRTIGHT CONTAINER FOR UP TO 5 DAYS...OR, KEEP IN THE FREEZER AND POP IN THE MICROWAVE FOR 20-30 SECONDS WHEN YOU WANT A LITTLE PUMPKIN SPICED TREAT.
- 55g Salted Caramel Protein Powder
- 50g Almond Flour
- 3tbsp Pumpkin Spice Mix
- 30g Sukrin Gold Sweetener
- 1tsp Baking Powder
- 1tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 70g Liquid Egg Whites
- 200g Pumpkin Puree
- 55g Fat Free Greek Yoghurt
- 8g Crushed Pecans
- Preheat your oven to 190C and line or grease a 6-hole muffin tray.
- Add all of your dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry mixture and stir.
- Pour the mixture into the pre-lined muffin tray.
- Top with crushed pecans and place in the preheated oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool on a wire cooling rack.
SERVES 6 | PER MUFFIN.
- Protein: 13g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fats: 3g
- Calories: 100Kcal