Find out more about Helen; Menswear Garment Technologist. And if you think this job could be for you? You may want to take a look...
You’ve been patient enough.
So we guess it’s time to spill the beans.
On Monday the 19th of November, at 3pm GMT, Blackout will officially go live.
For those of you who may not know, #GymsharkBlackout is our way of celebrating Black Friday... and it's pretty awesome.
We’re assuming you want to know what discount you can expect, right?
You can expect up to 70% off, site-wide.
And we mean site-wide.
Now, we're not going to give everything away (where is the fun in that?) But if you make your way to gymshark.com on Monday the 19th of November, you'll find out (remember to set those alarms).
Anyway, we have a few things we’d like to clear up before you begin daydreaming about your future Gymshark shopping basket…
1) If you haven't already, be sure to set up your Gymshark account ASAP. This will speed up your order process and ensure a seamless checkout.
2) The prices you see from the moment Blackout goes live are not going to change. So, when you’re hesitating over that pair of Fit Leggings, we suggest you go for it, because trust us, it does not get better than that.
3) Gift Cards are not discounted during Blackout.
4) Something you want out of stock? Well, we distribute our products across all stores, so you may find something that was once out of stock, will come back in stock. We can’t always shout about this on our Instagram etc. so we do suggest checking back every now and again to see if something you like is back in your size.
5) Remember, Gymshark is a UK based company, so the time in which Blackout starts is 3pm GMT (UK time). Check out this time converter if you’re unsure of the time in which it may start where you are.
That's all from us for now, but keep checking back here at Gymshark Central.
Remember, Blackout is only available at gymshark.com
If you have any questions, or fancy letting us know what's on your Gymshark Wishlist, comment below! We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Are you within the UK? Check out Klarna to get everything you want this Blackout...